Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Web of risks

Web of Risks
I never had a situation like that happen to me but my just talked to me last night about that. I found it pretty funny when Mr. Tapia read that to us. My friends have posted stuff like that on the Internet but none of them have been rejected from a job or school because of it “Knock on Wood”. If I were hiring someone who had a Face book or MySpace page I would check it out. If I saw pictures of them wasted or on drugs I would think about it. First I would have an interview and see how they are. Then if they were very professional I would hire them and see how it goes from there. But if they weren’t I wouldn’t hire them. I wouldn’t just reject someone because of his or her pictures that is there own business. If it interfered with their job, then I would take action.

No comments:

Post a Comment